Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"History Matters" Day

In Britain, today is "Make Your Mark On History Day" whereby as many people as possible contribute a blog entry about what they did today. Personally, I worked on my various blogs and websites, which scarcely seems of much public interest in itself, though much of the content relates to the event's underlying theme of "History Matters" -- one I subscribe to. This is supposed to be the biggest mass blog event in history. Background info is here [BBC site]. To contribute, go here [History Matters website input page].
Update: As this was a significant event in terms of the notion of involving people in writing (or blogging) about matters with a sense of history, I’ve written a follow-up to the above brief notice, but as it’s not really within the remit of this blog, I’ve posted it on another of my blogs. If you want to read about it, click here.

Technorati Profile